Coffs Coast Community College

This is a spot for staff to post thougts, photos, events, dreams, highlights, lowlights and any other information you would like to share - both personal and work related. We would love to hear your news.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm a NAN!!



Tonight I became a Nan for the first time. My eldest daughter, Jess and her husband Jared had their first baby, Melody May at 5:26pm this afternoon. She weighs 6 pound 13 ounces and has a mass of hair!! I cut the cord - OMG!! She is so beautiful and alert and strong.
Am I bragging too much already - SURE AM!!

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Georgie Faircloth said...

CONGRADULATIONS Kylie - and to Jess, she has done very well. She looks so beautiful - and best of all - you can give her back when she needs changing or cries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home